Belotero is a popular dermal filler that is quickly and seamlessly assimilated by the skin. Made with hydrating hyaluronic acid, it works to smooth away the lines, wrinkles, creases, and folds that obscure your natural beauty and attractiveness.
What is Belotero?
Belotero Balance is an HA-based, FDA-approved dermal filler that uses a proprietary technology called the Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) process. This ensures that the compound easily and effortlessly blends with the skin’s natural structure, producing a smooth, wrinkle-free outcome.
Most patients find Belotero so painless that they don’t require a topical anesthetic. In addition, there is no downtime with Belotero, so patients can quickly return to their normal schedules.
Beletero can treat the following concerns:
- Nasolabial folds -- Smile lines running from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines -- Creases running from the corners of the mouth to the chin
- Vertical lip lines
- Depleted or deflated lips
- Downward-turned corners of the mouth
- Tear troughs -- Hollow-looking under-eye areas
- Crow’s feet